Beauty salon equipment is more than just functional, it needs to be comfortable and look good too. If you run a beauty salon, whether a hairdressing salon or a beauty salon, you’ll know just how hard it can be to keep your clients and attract new ones, and so you’ll need all the help you can get.
Here’s what difference new furniture can make.
1. Your reception furniture needs to give a good impression of your salon. If you’re using mismatched old sofas, or have a pile of old magazines on the floor, then your customers might not think that you can do a good job for their hair or skin.
2. Salon chairs will need to be in good condition, and even though they’ll be used all day by your stylists or beauticians, they’ll still need to look the part in your salon. If you’re in any doubt, why not buy new chairs and see how you can improve the look in your salon?
3. The reception desk needs to be welcoming so that those passing by will be encouraged to make an appointment. The reception desk needs to be big enough to keep everything you need organised, and also display the products you’re promoting to your customers.
4. The stools your staff use will need to be hard wearing and durable so that they can cope with life in a busy salon.
5. You might want to improve you hair wash stations or add some more, so that more clients choose to have their hair washed as well as cut. With many styles to choose from, you’re bound to be able to find the right ones for your salon.
6. Your styling furniture will need to be inviting, comfortable and stylish, so that your customers want to spend time in your salon getting their hair cut, or having a beauty treatment.
7. The trolleys your staff use will need to be big enough to hold everything they need, and easy to manoeuvre around, so that they can have their scissors, brushes, combs and more with them at all times, without making the salon look untidy.
8. Treatment couches should be adjustable and comfortable, so that your beauticians can provide a relaxing massage or other beauty treatments to your clients. If your couches are past their best, why not treat your clients to new treatment couches?
9. Nail tables need to be the right height, so that it’s easy for your nail technicians to work their magic. Whether you’re offering a quick buff and polish, or a full manicure and pedicure, your customers will want to feel at ease.
10. Having enough storage room will be important, whether you’re looking for somewhere to keep your towels, or your brochures and treatment menus. By keeping your salon tidy you’ll look much more professional.
Now you know more about just how effective the right furniture can be, isn’t it time you looked at your beauty salon equipment and see how you can improve the look of your salon, and the number of bookings.. Pedicure Chairs